Saturday 11 May 2013

Flash The Flesh!


Hello out there!

When a group of bloggers join together for a chat you know that the final result has to be super!! And so this happened once more when, not long ago, we were talking about our preferences between mini and maxi and Becky of doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com  thought that it would be great to create a challenge which goal was to show a little bit more skin and our body (but with style and no vulgarity) showing proudly our curves. And so it was born “Flash the Flesh”.

When the idea came about I instantly knew which part of my body I wanted to flash...

Top: Dress from ASOS
Maxi skirt: ASOS Curve
Gold chain: no clue!

Channelling one of my favourite bloggers, Kiah of
 http://fromthereztothecity.blogspot.co.uk


Instead of using a crop top, I decided to take a simple black dress and turn it into a crop top with some pizazz at the back. 

I love the fact that I am covered up everywhere else but the one place I constantly try to cover up.


 
Check out the other lovely ladies taking part in the challenge:



















Thanks for reading! 

C
x

7 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with the top xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin fab, great idea with the dress / top x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock girl!!;)
    Gorgeous!

    Mary ;)*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love how you used that dress as a crop top, never would have thought to do that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just stumbled across your blog and love it! :) This outfit is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading your messages! x